Saturday, May 29, 2010

Too Much Information.

It's tough to step back and look at the big picture. It's tough to step back and examine what really is driving things forward. How can you have vision if you can't see the road. My brain keeps coming back to an estimated 500 Trillion, that's TRILLION, in derivatives. My brain keeps coming back to bank credibility with Tier I assets relative to OFF balance sheet (TIER III), when you don't have any idea what is lurking there. My brain keeps coming back to GUBMINT printing by the Central banks around the globe. My brain keeps coming back to MASSIVE debt in Europe Lent from France and Germany and maybe they can't pay their loans if they don't get paid. My brain keeps coming back to the INS co's stateside who have the credibility of a shoe. I think it's going to be a crisis of Abstinence. I think at some point people are going to say ENOUGH. This paper game isn't working for me. This paper isn't worth what it is printed on. Good luck with your paper game boys. Good Luck.

No comments: